Multi-job is a feature in Ragnarok M: Eternal Love which allows you to play a different job without having to create a new character! How cool is that? In addition to that, there are also some notable benefits that multi-job gives over creating a new character.
Multi-job is automatically unlocked once you complete your Transcendent Job Change (For example, Lord Knight, Assassin Cross, High Wizard, Sniper etc.). It allows you to switch jobs for a fee. In that way, you are able to enjoy playing a brand new job without having to start afresh.
In this guide, we will teach you how you should go about switching jobs.
How to access Multi-job?
In order to access the Multi-job window, you will need to access your stat window. Tapping on the 3rd tab will bring you to the Multi-job window.
Switching to a job in the same job tree will cost 500,000 zeny. For example, switching from High Priest to Monk.
Switching to a job in a different job tree will cost 88 Big Cat Coins. For example, switching from High Priest to Knight.
Once you do the switch, switching back and forth the job classes you have unlocked will cost you 10,000 zeny each time. You do not have to pay the 500,000 zeny or 88 Big Cat Coins again.
What happens after you Multi-job?
After your multi-job, the following will happen:
- Base Level will remain the same.
- Job Level will be reset and you will start at the 1st job (For example, Acolyte, Swordsman, Thief, Archer etc.).
- For a job in the same job tree, you will start at Job Level 40 and you can proceed to complete your 2nd job change quest to switch to your 2nd job immediately.
- Unfortunately, for a job in a different job tree you will start at Job Level 1 and you have to grind an additional 40 levels before you can do your 2nd job change.
- All Stats and Skill Points will reset so you can re-allocate them again.
- Aeisr Monument will be reset and all guild contributions and gold medals will be returned to you.
- Guild Blessings will remain unchanged.
- Equipment that is not compatible with your new job will be unequipped and returned to your inventory.
- If you have done job breakthrough, your breakthrough levels will be carried over to your new job.
Tips & Tricks for Multi-job
1. Unlock Adventurer Class C before Multijob
Unlocking Adventurer Class C allows you to buy the Adventurer Skill “Dimensional Fracture” and this gives you the item “Ymir’s Notebook”. “Ymir’s Notebook” will allow you to save your different job classes and switch back and forth for free!
2. Multi-job while waiting to buy more Peak Shards
If you did not start buying peak shards early, multi-job once you hit job level cap while waiting to buy more peak shards (For example, at Job Level 43/43. The maximum number of peak shards you can buy per day is 3 and you need 9 peak shards to unlock 3 additional Job Levels).
3. Save up Job Potions
Save up your job potions that you get from Pet Labor Item Shop, these job potions will come in handy once you Multijob as you can use them to gain Job Levels instantly!
4. Do your daily Mission Board and Monster Resistance Quests
Always do your Daily Mission Board & Monster Resistance quests after you Multi-job as these quests give you Base and Job Experience based on your Base Level and your Job Level will increase at a tremendous rate.
5. Multi-job unlocks new permanent Stat Bonuses
For each transcendent class that you reach, permanent Stat Bonuses will be unlocked!
That sums up our guide on Multi-job! Which level did you do your multi-job and which class did you choose?
Let us know in the comments below!