Do you know there is a trick where you can copy a skill using Plagiarism without having to add skill points into it? Yes, you did not read wrongly! You can copy a skill without spending a single skill point on Plagiarism! That means you can get 1 free skill for all Stalkers and Shadow Chasers!
In this guide, we will teach you how to copy a skill using Plagiarism without spending any skill points on Plagiarism.
Before we start, these are the requirements that you need in order for this trick to work:
- Reach Adventurer Class C and obtain Ymir’s Notebook.
- Have 1x Skill Reset Rod OR spare skill points sufficient for the skill you wish to copy.
For example, if you wish to copy Enchant Deadly Poison Level 4, then make sure that you have at least 4 spare skill points.
Step 1: Use the Skill Reset Rod (If you have spare skill points skip to Step 2)
Use your Skill Reset Rod to reset your skills.
Step 2: Save your character build in Ymir’s Notebook
Save your character build in 1 slot on Ymir’s Notebook.
Step 3: Add skill points into Plagiarism
After saving your character build in Ymir’s Notebook,
- If you had performed skill reset, add skill points into your skill tree until you reach the required level for Plagiarism to copy the skill you need.
- If you did not perform skill reset and have spare skill points, simply add your spare skill points into Plagiarism to copy the skill you need.
Step 4: Copy the skill using Plagiarism
Go to the monster you wish to copy the skill from and copy the skill using Plagiarism.
Double check that you have copied the skill you need by going to Adventure Skills tab and checking the “Practice While Learning” skill. The skill copied should be listed.
Step 5: Load the character build saved in Ymir’s Notebook
Now comes the fun part! Load the character build in Ymir’s Notebook that you have saved in Step 2:
- If you had performed skill reset, you will have all your skill points back
- If you did not perform skill reset, you will have your spare skill points back
Check your “Practice While Learning” skill and you will still see the skill you copied listed there! You can now allocate your skill points to other skills without adding any skill points into Plagiarism!